Monday, August 02, 2010

OIE post

Hi Samir

It was touching to read and connect at one or the other level with your thoughts and imagine how they would have connected you with a whole new world…

 

I for one am now seriously thinking of moving out of TechM back home and serve my parents after reading this…

..for I can’t take my job where my parents live and can’t get my parents to live where my job is …

But yes, your article definitely is very good food for serious thought…

 

But maybe one way or another I will have to make some decision to be with my parents who have done a lot to bring me to where I am today…

Thanks for your share of thoughts about hope and love…

 

I do hope yours and the rest of the world’s wishes bring solace to your father for he will surely find solace around his kids and grandkids who are probably the best fruition of their devotion love and sacrifice to be cherished for as long as memorable.

 

Warm Regards

---------------------

Shrikant Sundaram

No comments: